Live @ 365 is a world music series produced and curated by Livesounds.org and presented by Public Programs at The Graduate Center of the City University of New York's cultural and conference complex, and is situated across the street from the Empire State Building. The second anniversary season continues the tradition of bringing extraordinary artists from around the world to Elebash and includes 2 US debuts.
Series curator Isabel Soffer, known for her groundbreaking work as director of programming at World Music Institute, and who is the co-founder/co-producer of globalFEST, envisions the series as carefully curated programs of the world's finest artists - traditional and contemporary – performing new and rarely seen works, that the public will be able to experience in a beautiful, intimate setting.
- Live@365 team
- Andrea Jeyaveeran, Director Public Programs, CUNY Graduate Center
- John Chianese, Senior Audiovisual Technician and Manger of Events, CUNY Graduate Center
- Isabel Soffer, curator/producer
- Claudia Norman, marketing director
- Rock Paper Scissors, publicity
- Rachel DiGregorio, press contact
- I Can do That Productions, design
- Sounds Like Art, production
- Audio Inc, sound